1.6
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Please do NOT use this service. First, they can't get their trucks everywhere and they will charge you $350 extra to "turn around" their trucks, which means their drivers and trucks aren't capable, so they have to rent another smaller truck to move you.

Second, they have $620 from me they were supposed to refund over a week ago. I have the receipt that they just processed it today (May 14, 2018 - 9 days ago I initiated this refund). Directly from the manager Gary Goodwin, he heard on May 7th and May 9th that there would be problems getting my refund through their third party...did they CALL ME to tell me, NO!!!!! I had to email Friday May 11th and then call this morning at 8:30 am on May 14th.

No one else was there except the receptionist. No one called me. Only emailed the receipt of refund today. I then got a call trying to excuse this behavior and calling me UNREASONABLE for being upset when Gary was just trying to make excuses for them.

They were in no way trying to help me when I move TOMORROW and they have $620 of mine. My account will now go negative because I can't pay for my move.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edens Moving Services Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

yes they did that to me as well! said couldnt get truck in street and had to rent a smaller one. terrible service