I hired Eden's Moving and Storage in September of this year to move from CO to CA. I had no idea my belongings were going to go from truck to truck to warehouse to warehouse and then to me.

My things arrived trashed. My antique dresser had all 4 legs shattered, my boxes were crushed on just about every side. Even though I carefully packed my glassware, many of them were shattered. My filing cabinet was crushed on top and in the front.

I needed a hammer to pry it open and it's ruined. I don NOT recommend this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edens Moving Services Moving Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 12, 2012.

Comments

This is by far the worst moving company I've seen. They do a lot of sloppy work, mostly guessing about the size of your move.

Once the ghetto *** driver arrives he claims that the estimate is too small. You need to spend more money.

I cut them to the quick, threatened action via the attorney general. Let's put these sleazy

creeps out of business.!

I just read your post about Eden Moving Co. To "pissed off", I, too, hired Eden.

I had the SAME EXACT EXPERIENCE!!! They broke my big wooden queen size bed. All of my furniture has dings & chips. The worst was seeing that the brand new boxes I used to pack up things were completely deformed, smashed, some even appeared to have been opened.

I'm completely disgusted w/the lack of care & decency to bring our belongings to us as they are required to. We pay an arm & a leg, so to speak, & this is what we get? It's complete ***!

FYI-to all consumers out there...be aware that many of these, so called, "moving companies" file for business licenses in other names, but you're still dealing w/the same company who may have ripped you off in the past! :(