5.0
Additional Services

I hired this company because despite the fact their quote was a bit over my moving budget, and apparently, I made the right choice. Don, came to my house and did an on-site estimate for our belongings, I used their moving services, their packing services and due to technical issues, I had, I used also their storage services for a couple day (with no additional charge).

Unlike prior moving experiences I had, everyone I was in contact with was polite and friendly, professional and helpful. Always available for any of my questions and requests. My sales representative, coordinate the entire move and guided me through the entire process. The teams came on moving day, they packed and loaded all my belongings, I knew I was dealing with hard-working experts.

Before seeing them in action I was worried that something will happen to my piano because from experience moving a piano is very complicated, but they did an amazing job protecting it and everything else.

Thank you, Eden’s Moving Services. You will be my first and only to call on my next move!

Review about: Edens Moving Services Local Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service, Friendly crew, Initial pick up friendly.

Comments