Additional Fees
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Furniture was destroyed. Boxes were crushed. Boxes were damp on the bottom. Boxes half filled. Boxes overfilled. One dishpavk box filled with items that split the box open ... box held togethet with only the packing tape. No packing material with breakable items. Crockery stacked inside itself amd then set in tje box with no packing mayerial and simply taped shut. A solid wooden bench with end panels broken off ... the middle leg survived. Glass items in moror boxes shatteted. Shel units crushed and shelves broken. Approximately 1/3 of items entrusted to tje packers destroyed. Customer service regurgitated policy about their limits of liability and referred me to their insurance carrier. I have made several moves in my life as a member of the United States Air Force. I have moved across country as well as overseas approximately 30 times. This move was only from Los Alamos, New Mexico to Killeen, Texas ... a dustance of only 650 miles +/-. The packers displayed incompetence and total disregard for me and my household goods. The delivery team was appalled.

This is nothing mote than a brief descriptipn of my expetience with Eden's Van Lines. I paid a lot of good money for what was desctibed by Barry in sales as their 'white glove' service. I trusted them with my stuff. I believe Barry as a representative of tje services Eden's provides ... sevetely overstated their abilities.

Perhaps proper training is needed? Perhaps proper supervision is needed?

There are too many photos of the evidence.

I was told that without photographic evidence ti support my claim their insurance carrier would not pay anything.

This is my first ever moving experience that requires filing a claim. This beyond a few items getting damaged or broken. This is the result of incompetence and lack of respect for me and my stuff.

To those wbo read this review ... this is the information ... do with it what you will.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edens Moving Services Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Comments