4.8
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

We hired Eden's to move our home from Aurora CO to Belle Vernon ,PA. We used their storage service and they also packed everything for us. Overall, they did a fantastic job.

My brother-in-law used Eden's moving services and recommended them to us for our move he used them for a local move in Aurora CO but he knew they also offer out of state moves.

I contact them for a quote, spoke with Barry and he did an excellent job in customizing the moving process to fit our limitations and our budget. He went over with us on every single item to make sure we have an accurate estimate and that we labeled all our valuable items properly. He also helped us get the third party insurance package that from past experiences I don't recommend moving without one. This is our fifth long distance move in the past decade or so and with Eden's we had without a doubt the best experience. A couple of days before the move they sent me an email with a time frame of when they would be arriving. They came to our home on time with all the packing supplies and materials, they packed everything so carefully that their were barely any damage and it took us forever to unpack everything.

The movers and the packers worked so hard to pack and load everything. They were super professional, polite and friendly! The drop off took a about a week more than anticipated but still with in the time frame that was set and The team got to our new home, unload everything according to all our labels and they also were very fast and efficient. I Would definitely hire them again once I know were we are moving next year and I definitely recommend them and their services! To Barry, to Eden's movers and packers, we can't thank you enough for your hard work. Thank you so much! Mike, Angela, Aiden and Lorrie.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edens Moving Services Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Professional staff.

Comments